Situated in a rural location with easy access to the recently upgraded A8, Larne to Belfast dual carriageway and providing easy commuting access to Ballymena, Belfast and Carrickfergus, this development site of circa one acre, has outline planning permission for a large, luxury dwelling, outbuildings and stables with paddock.
Access is via a shared laneway, of which services are nearby. The rear boundary runs along an idyllic mountain stream.
This rare opportunity for a site, with stunning views of the surrounding countryside and outline permission for a single dwelling is sure to be popular.
Further details are available from Agents.
* Photographs of properties are for illustration purposes only.
- EXCELLENT BUILDING SITE
- CIRCA ONE ACRE
- OUTLINE PLANNING PERMISSION
- STUNNING RURAL VIEWS AND BORDERED BY A MEANDERING MOUNTAIN STREAM
- PLANNING PERMISSION NUMBER: LA02/2017/026210 GRANTED ON 23/3/2017
- EASY ACCESS TO THE RECENTLY UPGRADED A8, LARNE TO BELFAST ROAD AND LOCAL SERVICES
- EASY COMMUTING ACCESS TO BALLYMENA, CARRICKFERGUS AND BELFAST
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.